(Another haiku)
Yours: Radiohead.
Mine: Dido. Different drums, but
Perfect harmony.
Happy Three Kings’ Day, Brice! You’re the best.*
*Please note that I had to copy and paste in the smart quotes because the cursed composer doesn’t automatically create them.
*Please also note that after typing this, I had a very long debate with myself and Google over whether it really needed an apostrophe at all. The jury is still out, but I'm leaning toward none. Argh. (Granted, I could just fix it, but where would be the fun in that?)
*Please also also note that the previous note has a straight quote, but I'm tired of fixing them and then fixing the font and blah blah blah. So we shall just ignore it and call it artistic.
*Please also note that after typing this, I had a very long debate with myself and Google over whether it really needed an apostrophe at all. The jury is still out, but I'm leaning toward none. Argh. (Granted, I could just fix it, but where would be the fun in that?)
*Please also also note that the previous note has a straight quote, but I'm tired of fixing them and then fixing the font and blah blah blah. So we shall just ignore it and call it artistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment