01 February 2017

First things first, snowman confusion, fashion

The very first thing Koa said to me this morning when he came out of his room: "Read this book?" He is totally my child.


Today he was looking at an old picture of Brice with a snowman. When looking at any picture, photo or illustration, he is constantly pointing and saying, "What's this?" Or, "This is?"
So he pointed to Brice and said, "This is?"
I told him it was Daddy, and he said, "No." Then he pointed to the snowman. "This Daddy." He was quite adamant.


Addra designed some fantastic dressed today. She is quite the fashionista.


Coriel has been writing some epic stuff lately. I'll try to post some soon. It's pretty great.




1 comment:

  1. I can see the similarities between Brice and the snowman: they both have (ahem) no hair, and, they both have a great smile that just makes you want to smile along with them! Personally I am sure that it is the smile that made your kiddo positive that it was Brice!
    And, I would love to read some of Coriel's work!

    ReplyDelete