- Behavioral psychology
- Cyberwarfare, spying, online / data privacy (due in part to job)
- Language
- Non-mainstream paradigms (slow food, conservationist, etc.)
- Cultural insights, including tech culture
- Gender equality issues
- New tech developments / science breakthroughs
- Food - recipes, exquisite restaurants
- Art (extra good or unusual): visual art, architecture, product design, performance, advertising, music
- Big changes that I may want to point back to the beginning of
- Public policy: great ideas, or things I didn't know, or facts to refer back to later
- Policy: Education, Health, Poverty
- Corruption
- International relations / politics
- Health - reliable or novel info
- Business innovations in products or procedures
- Travel - tips, awesome places
- Particularly interesting stories
29 May 2009
Self-discovery.
I've been emailing myself links to particularly interesting NY Times articles for a couple of years now. By looking at the articles I've emailed, I can categorize subjects I'm interested in that NyTimes reports on. I'll see if I can figure out a good way to include the > 500 links somewhere for later browsing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment