16 June 2013

Watermelon Carnage

In case you were wondering what it looks like when Brice T-rexes a watermelon man (and I know you were), here you go. Poor, unsuspecting watermelon man.
 
And now for what it looks like when Coriel does it...
 
And just in case you haven't gotten the idea yet, here's me.
 
Doesn't it all make you want to go and buy some watermelon? (And possibly teach me how to use Blogger so my formatting isn't always a mess?)

P.S. Isn't my husband epic?

7 comments:

  1. Okay I thought Brice was going to be my favorite. And then I watched Coriel's and said, Nope, that was my favorite. And then I watched Jeanna's and said....Nope. That one was definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brice and I both want to know: When are you going to post a video of YOU t-rexing some watermelon? :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'm just still laughing (not AT you, WITH you)! You guys are so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet this would be a big hit at your house! :)

      Delete
  3. definitely going to have to do this with Ian -- he loves watermelon too :)

    ReplyDelete