04 August 2009

Early August 09

I know, such ingenious titles. I've been wanting to get some photos from our camera and upload them as an excuse to add a few entries, but haven't.

Last week: J finished her big WGU editing project!
We went to bear lake, ate raspberry shakes, swam (surprisingly warm for bear lake). C slid on one of the giant 20 foot inflatable slides and absolutely adored it.
Saturday we had a bbq with neighbors in the early afternoon. Then an MPP party in the afternoon.

Who: Stays and Chandlers plus their adorable kids
Food: We had tortilla basil wraps with tasty filling, home-made bread, cheese fondue, chocolate pudding pie with chocolate-dipped cherries, and brownies.
Other: We talked tons and played Taboo for a while. Ainslee and Coriel played together / near each other and seemed to have a good time.

I'm trying to put another party together where more people can come. We'll see.

---

I'm feeling techy. Resurrected my google reader and added it to my iGoogle homepage (which I actually look at). Added some friends and fams blogs. Blogging. Tweeting. Mad modding for firefox. I'll rave about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment