About a month ago, we (finally!) got some new family photos. Huzzah!
There's this whole big story about the perfect outfits that I gathered and how they each perfectly represented each of our family and yet still managed to coordinate appropriately and actually work together and how it was going to be amazing and how that plan went out the window when I procrastinated and it got cold and all of those outfits were actually summer outfits and then I had to try again to find things we would all wear and sort of coordinate and then how I just gave up and tried not to have a nervous breakdown about it and then it got even colder for the day of the photos and how I really don't like that pink zipper in the pictures ... but I won't bother you with that story.
Instead, I'll just show you some cute pictures! We have about a gazillion, so it was hard to choose what to share, so I'll just post a few of my very favorites, including an individual shot of everyone. Aaaaaannnndddd...
[And it turns out that my baby woke up, so computer time is over, so you'll just have to start with the pics I've got so far, our individual shots! Enjoy!]






No comments:
Post a Comment