17 August 2020

Fifteen Years


2005: Oh frabjous day!


2006: A great catch.


2007: Wow, we had so many trinkets!


2008: With last year's new addition.


2009: Baguette!


2010: Another excellent addition.


2011: It was shockingly hard to find a picture of just the two of us for this year!


2012: Ah, Guatemala!


2013: He's loved me through a lot of different hairstyles.


2014: Do we produce cute children or what?


2015: Under my clematis archway. *love*


2016: Finally a half dozen.


2017: We're just so adorable.


2018: I can no longer hide the horns.


2019: We loved that cherry tree.


2020: Don't go in the water or you'll get eaten by salties.

I'm so grateful for fifteen years so far. He's loved me through all my hairstyles, all the weird fashion choices, all our vacations, every time I forgot something rather important or mixed up the dates, four children (with all their ups and downs), more NaNoWriMos than I recall for certain, a whole bunch of writing conferences, at least one deeply unfortunate job, and everything in between. 















1 comment: