13 July 2009

MidJuly

Highlights:
  • Visit with Marci and Robb - welcome to Utah!
  • Walks and playgrounds with C while J did WGU editing
  • SLC Twilight Concert Series
  • Spoke at a baptism about ... baptism
  • Splits with the missionaries
  • Cleaning / playing
  • BYUPAS opening social
  • Ultimate Frisbee w/ EQ
  • Dinner with J at Q4U (not great) while Sarah B. babysat C (our first non-family babysitting!)
  • Some more stuff I can't remember atm
  • Here are some random pics:

C with bangs


Who, me?



Yes, the menu titles are "meat on a platter" and "meat on yummy bread". That's my kind of menu : ) I saw this posted at work - I have not eaten at this particular restaurant.


I use my cuteness magic on you! You are feeling ... bamboozled!


Professor Dan Nielson speaking at the BYUPAS society opener.


C having a great time yanking sheets off the bed. She also loves making and unmaking piles of clothes (you can some of them see in the background)

No comments:

Post a Comment