22 August 2013

Another Blog!

As if you didn't already have too many places to try to keep up with my random writings, here's another! I have joined another blog, called Mormon Mommy Writers. I will be posting there every fortnight (I love that word) on Thursdays, and today is my first one. So go check it out. And, you know, you could just decide to officially follow their blog, or mine (this one), or my other one. Because, it turns out, sometimes writers like to feel like someone's reading them. :)

And now I will bite the bullet and inform you all in one mass sweep that the two agents who I was most likely to get a response from have now officially rejected my manuscript. So, onward and upward, I suppose. [Insert rueful smile here, but not an emoticon, because that would just annoy me here for some reason, although apparently it doesn't annoy me in the previous paragraph.]

Also, in the event that you haven't read the said rejected manuscript and are still somehow dying to, I have the latest "final" version in actual regular kindle format. Well, it's not fancy, and the chapters are currently listed in the table of contents as "unknown." But still, I learned to convert to kindle, and that was just plain fun. And wow, let me just clarify that just because I said I liked being read doesn't mean you have to read my whole book. Blog posts are nice, though.

Okay, now I think I'll go crawl under a rock and pretend I don't sound pathetic, weird, and scatter-brained at the moment. And you can pretend too!

2 comments:

  1. How do we get the kindle version??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ask me for it! :) (I just sent it to you in an email.)

      Delete