It's been a jewelry kind of a day. Every once in a while I get a chance to work on it, and today was the day! I really just dabble, but I quite enjoy it.
Today was ...
... the beginning of a treble clef pendant and earrings. Not done yet, but mostly done.
... a random experimental ring that spells "love." I've never made rings before, and this one isn't good, bit it was fun to try!
... a pair of earrings made by Addra for me. She designed them and I put them on the hooks.
... a bird's nest pendant that I've been planning to do for a while.
Yay!
So pretty! I love the ones Addra designed for you. Following in your footsteps... Tell her if she will design some for me, I will pay her! :)
ReplyDeleteI asked her to design you some, and she was very excited. For my earrings, she chose the theme "beautiful." For yours, she first decided to do "happy," but then she changed her mind to "beautiful" again. I guess we'll see what you end up with! :)
Delete