08 May 2019

Ear ache for the littlest bug plus carpet cleaning

Yes, Ammon has an ear infection. Last night was rough for him (and therefore some for us). But he finally slept and this morning I took him to the CVS minute clinic. My favorite part was when the nurse practitioner asked Ammon what his pain was on the smiling / crying scale. He said I'm feeling better and then pointed at the crying face. Then the nurse asked him again and he said zero pain. I laughed and told him he was the most unreliable witness. Thank goodness for amoxicillin! We're grateful he'll be able to swim again before our adventure to a water park.

Then we moved some furniture out of the way so we could get the carpets cleaned. We'll probably have them cleaned again once we're out since this company (oxiclean) didn't get some stains out. Which was expected because they were in there good.

Jeanna prepared for co-op tomorrow and got lots of cleaning and organizing done. Plus kid wrangling.

After I got Ammon settled, I went to work. I got to talk to the person I'm replacing in Australia. That was nice. I also put a presentation I've been working on into a new temple and streamlined it a lot. It's mostly done, just waiting on final comments.

Then I came home. Coriel made German pancakes for dinner. Jeanna cooked some sausage to go with it. Then Addra and Jeanna went to activity day girls. Ammon was feeling much better and had lots of energy, so I took him, Koa, and Coriel to Skyzone again. Their main court was broken, so me and the boys spent most of our time on the dodgeball court. Happily, mostly occupied by other little kids, so it was friendly for us to be there.

Then home for second dinner (cereal) and now bedtime.

No pictures today sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment