10 May 2019

Work was at a different location today. About 2 hour drive to work (leaving at 630) and almost 3 hours coming home (leaving at 1430). Very grateful that's not my normal location!

I got home in time for our before leaving going away potluck party for friends and neighbors. We also have away as much of our extra stuff that won't store or travel well as we could. Thanks for everyone who took things. Grateful the thunderstorms were mostly before and after the party : )

I mostly neglected to get pictures of out guests at the party. Sorry!

Coriel snuggling baby Camron (sister Crites grandson)

Jeanna and Miss Frankie, the homeschool co-op mastermind and lovely person.

Ammon hiding in a shoe cubby

Random red bugs (spider mites) swarming just one tire at work yesterday. Odd!

I love blueberries in plain Cheerios.

Ammon enjoying the clean carpet and mostly empty room the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment