Christmas decorations! I decided to not be a scrooge-grinch this year and not stall forever when J talked about Christmas. So we got the boxes out of the attic and spent some family time putting up mini-trees, a green fabric tree (which I really love), lights (blue), nativities, and more. Fun times.
We made fajita pot-roast for dinner, which was very tasy. Just substitute fajita seasonings for onion gravyand cook on low for 10 hours with some onions. Seve as the meat in fajitas.
Darn, I wish I could remember the thing I thought would make a great post earlier in the day. C did tell me that "tomatos are sneaky because if you take off the red skin, voilĂ , they have an onion inside". Yep, she used voilĂ . So delightful and also wacky. Good work taking after your old man kiddo!
Did fast offering route, had a nice walk outside in the sun with the fam, worked on scheduling tithing settlement for the bishop, got released as Elder's Quorum teacher. But there was still something else. I'll have to ask J.
No comments:
Post a Comment