18 December 2011

foamy soap

Turns out you can refill foamy soap dispensers with regular liquid hand soap by just adding about 1/3 the volume with water, then shaking a bit after you add the soap. Without the water the soap is too thick and clogs up the foamer. But the liquid soap big refills are cheap compared to new little foamers, so that's why : )

Got to talk for a while with Grandma and Uncle Trace tonight, which was fun. C gave a talk in primary about Jesus' birth. A fell asleep on me, but woke up after I tried to pass her off to J so I could leave to go home teaching.

Speaking of which, it feels so good to finally be doing my duty this month and visiting people. I don't like when I get too lazy to do much, which has been the case for far too long now. But for now at least I'm doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment