Tragically, I have officially reached “worst mommy ever” status. I was hoping to make it at least until she turned five. Why am I the worst mommy ever, you ask? Because, at a restaurant after a funeral* we attended yesterday, she needed to go potty three times in a row. The first time I took her. The second time Brice took her. The third time I told her I had to take her again because Brice was holding Addra. She wailed and told me Daddy had to take her. I told her no. Hence, worst mommy ever.
She’s very into knock-knock jokes these days, and she makes them up all the time. “Why didn’t the head cross the road? … Because it didn’t have any arms, legs, or body! Ha ha ha!”
She’s very into knock-knock jokes these days, and she makes them up all the time. “Why didn’t the head cross the road? … Because it didn’t have any arms, legs, or body! Ha ha ha!”
Here’s another one: “Why didn’t the mitten cross the road? … Because it was too chicken!”
She is always wanting to cook something. “Let’s make ____ (pudding, cake, rice cookies, etc.). It has rice, potatoes, corn, and especially meat.” [Insert all sorts of random ingredients for all of those, but rice is usually one of them. And she almost always includes the “especially” clause or a “most of all” clause.]
Today we were reenacting the scene from the Book of Mormon where King Lamoni has fallen over in his overwhelming joy. His wife, the queen, is concerned because it’s been two days and two nights and people think he’s dead. We all took turns being King Lamoni, the queen, and Ammon. When it was her turn to be Ammon, I (the queen) asked her what was going to happen to the king. She told me this: “He will stay asleep for two days and two nights, and he will not eat and he will not go potty.” I asked her what would happen then. She thought for a minute and replied, “Then he will have a pee-out.”
And now, on to Heather’s blog hop!
*In case you were wondering, it was the funeral of our very old next-door neighbor, Jim.
And now, on to Heather’s blog hop!
*In case you were wondering, it was the funeral of our very old next-door neighbor, Jim.
Dont feel bad, my little two year old is a daddys girl too. She wont even let me unbuckle her car seat if he is around. Sometimes i just have to remind myself that she really does love me too. She sounds like a sweet heart!
ReplyDelete