Well, I have reached a new, random point in trying to post
photos. Since I never ever remember to do it and am completely daunted every
time I even think about it, I’ve decided to take a random chunk of file numbers
and post the good ones from that time period. So it may take months before I
ever post any pics of my awesome bro and his wife and son coming to visit from New Zealand. Or
pics from our trip to New York
a couple months back. Or our fish party. Or the time Brice’s brother came to
visit before he headed off to grad school. Or our trip to Myrtle Beach. Or anything else we’ve done
lately that makes us seem really, really, really (did I mention really?) cool
and exciting and fabulous.
Instead you’re going to get the best of images 1200 to 1300.
Whatever they happen to be. And probably minus most of my usual sparkling
brilliance. I know, you may not survive. But if you do, you’ll get to look
forward to the best of some other random set of photos again soon. So enjoy (or
at least survive, please).
 |
| Here you get to witness scenes from the Stay family dance party and movie night. Part of Coriel's requirements for a party is that it be fancy--hence Brice wearing a necklace. |
 |
| Addra loves to wear jackets, but she gets very upset when she discovers that the jacket she's wearing doesn't have a hood. This works relatively well, though, in cases where she's wearing my jacket and I can just pull it up over her head for her. |
 |
| On this particular super-cool day we found a spider in a spiderweb outside. Then we brought an ant over and fed it to the spider. This was actually really pretty cool. We dropped the ant in the web, and the spider was over there--zoom!--so fast, wrapping it up and making sure it couldn't get away. We thought it was so nifty that when we went inside we looked up the different types of spiderwebs and decided to build some. Here's Coriel in the middle of our tangle spiderweb. |
 |
| Here's an orb (or spiral) spiderweb. If you look close, you can see our yellow and white spider in the middle and a wrapped-up toy cookie hanging at the bottom. A spider's got to have something to eat, you know. Also, I think it only fair to add a dose of realism to this post before you start thinking, "Wow, that Jeanna--she's so awesome, doing all that stuff with her kids." You know what we did the day before this? Sat around pretty much all day. We may have even eaten fast food. And the day after? Probably about the same. |
 |
| This is really how I caught my husband. |
 |
| Just cute. |
 |
| Doing one of her best movie star dance moves. |
 |
| Dressed up as a pirate and Toph. |
 |
| *Love.* |
what a cute family!!! and i love the wrapped up cookie :) coriel's idea?
ReplyDeleteCan't remember now, but probably. She's thoughtful that way. Always trying to feed the bugs and creepy crawlies.
DeleteLove all the pictures, and the random idea - miss you guys :) Give the girlies big loves, and see you next week?
ReplyDelete