23 October 2012

A Cake Retrospective

This is just in case you thought I was kidding about having no cake skills.* The following cakes are for Coriel’s third birthday and Brice’s thirtieth and thirty-first. Please note, I think it’s possible Brice even made the cookie bar himself, rather than me.

I suppose my cakes do have a certain sort of chaotic panache, don’t you think?

*And let me just add that I don’t feel bad about this at all. I am quite happily content with having no cake skills. Actually, I do have one very good cake skill—eating it. And that’s the only one I need.

See the clever candles? A "3" and a "1"? Skills, baby, skills.

She was really into How to Train Your Dragon that year.



Just had to include it because it was cute. Plus, it does technically feature a cake.

This doesn't feature a cake at all. But it does feature my really awesome pregnant pegacorn drawing!

At least in the case of this cake, I can pretend to blame it on Coriel.

See? She helped place the decorations.

And had lots of fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment