16 February 2014

Twenty-Six Minutes in the Life . . .

Coriel has recently taken to documenting our lives excessively. I thought you might enjoy seeing the world the way that she sees it, through all her gazillions of photos (what blessing to have digital cameras!). Over the course of a 26-minute period a few days back, she took 61 pictures. Here are a little less than half of them.

Day: 3 February
Time: 10:55–11:19 a.m.
Subject: Everything

Look at me multitasking! Taking care of dinosaurs and ponies while writing a novel. (Try not to notice that I'm still in my pajamas.)

Said novel.

Ponies need glamor shots too.

And so do these ponies.

Addra's very favorite red blankie.

I have no idea.

Me checking out my friend's new fashion blog.

Selfie!

Hydration. Very important.

And now for a musical interlude.

Needing a close-up.

Addra's toy lamb.

The rocking unicorn. Added bonus: mess in background.

And now back to me.

Animal nose.

Friends.

And more friends.

Our wall of random school stuff. Some of which has been up for months.

"Hi horse! You can win!..."

Upside down Addra.

Happy.

Silly.

The space of time between this picture, fully dressed, and the previous unclad one is four minutes. And I had no part in getting her dressed. It was all Coriel and Addra's work.

Now fancy. We must capture Addra in all her moods, you know.

I long for the day they stop sticking stickers on everything. Added bonus: huge red bag of library books in the background.

Addra tells us about the stickers.

Even more fancy.

And there you have it. Twenty-six minutes in the life of Coriel.

4 comments:

  1. Coriel, that was an awesome photo documentary. I appreciated your mom's captions.

    The one picture that says "think I should say ahhh" I think she's on a boat and just realized she doesn't know where she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete