02 August 2014

The Stay Women Have Their Moments in the Spotlight

We discovered both of these this week:


This is a class catalog for our local arts center. See that cute tap-dancing girl? Yep, that’s our Coriel! She took a tap/ballet dance class last semester. She was fabulous and quite the ballerina/tapperina(?). :)




This video has a picture of me and Addra helping with a food drive. Since the photo was taken, it was used in a display at the Washington, D.C., Visitors’ Center and now in this video (at minute 1:11ish)!

Had I known it was going to be used so widely, I may have . . . I dunno . . . taken a shower that morning? Done my hair? Not let Addra wear a swim cover-up instead of real clothing? But oh well, it’s cute. And I’m sure no one else sees those things when they look at it. All they see is that enchanting little girl with a box of pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment