Soooo…. Approximately ten months, three days, and sixteen hours ago, I told a friend that I would post some pictures of our house so her daughter could see them. Yes, I am a total slacker (sorry, Rachel!). I kept thinking, “Oh, I’ll get everything all perfect looking, take lots of pictures, and post them all. And everyone will be so impressed that I’m such a fancy homemaker.” That last bit probably explains why it never happened. Some things are hard to fake.
So now, instead of trying to pretend that my entire house looks perfect and lovely all at the same time, I’ve decided to pretend that single rooms in my house look perfect and lovely. At least for long enough to snap a couple pictures.
I’m starting with Coriel’s room because it’s the cutest and because I cleaned it yesterday. I even vacuumed! (This is becoming increasingly important since Addra is officially a crawler now and really likes to eat things—you know, bugs, clumps of dirt, scraps of paper…) Eventually you may get a chance to see what other rooms in our home look like. But don’t count on it happening any time before I turn eighty.
Coriel's smile is just priceless! And her room looks awesome! Alyssa likes Coriel's bed.
ReplyDelete