So, immediately after my immense spate of blog posts the other week (note, sadly, that once again it has been more than a week since I last wrote; curses!), I went into the kitchen to talk to Brice.
“Guess what I was just doing? Blogging like mad!” I said. “And I even wrote newsy posts this time!”
I then began to tell him in general terms what I had written about.
“Oh, and I wrote about our tomato guardian…. Well, okay, that’s not really very newsy. But I wrote about the ROUS…. I guess that’s not all that newsy either….”
Then I started to think a bit. And I realized that the “Why?” posts also weren’t exactly newsy. In my brain they were—I was communicating about Coriel’s current behaviors and all—but I’m just not sure they came out that way.
So in the end, it turns out that even when I try to write newsy posts, I only succeed about 43 percent of the time. FAIL.
And now that I have used the word “newsy” so many times, it really sounds weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment