Today I was a mother heffalump, caught in a trap with my little baby heffalump. At first I didn’t mind too much. My baby was with me, and the blanket that was spread over our heads seemed relatively harmless.
But then I began to worry.
What did the three-year-old heffalump catcher plan to do with us?
Timidly I asked her, “Are you a nice heffalump catcher? Are you going to eat us for breakfast?”
She wandered off to the kitchen before answering, and I sat in my trap, calling for some handsome, manly rescuer to come save me and my baby. Just such an individual came into the room, but before he had a chance to release us, the heffalump catcher came back and answered my question. “I have plenty of heffalumps in the refrigerator, so I don’t need to eat you for breakfast.”
I’m sure you can imagine my relief.
Wonderful! Make sure that fridge is well stocked with Heffalumps!
ReplyDelete