Okay, folks, here’s what happens. I think, “I want to write
a blog post about X because we took all these really great pics. Finally, a
blog post with pics!” And then I think, “But I’m going to have to sort through
all those pics and then upload them to the blogger and then organize and type
around them. That is going to take forever.” And then I think, “I will do it
later.”
So, sadly, I am about a gazillion blog posts behind where I
planned to be. In case I never get around to them, here’s what you’re missing:*
About a month ago, we had a “barn-razing” and a
“barn-raising” party. Our old, moldy, scary shed got replaced by a new, shiny,
clean-ish shed. We had some awesome friends who came and helped.**
Sledgehammers were involved.
A few weeks back we took a brief trip to New York City to see a few sights and visit
Brice’s sister and her lovely family. It was a fun time, and we’ll definitely
go back again.
Yes, I’m still doing the dress dare. And I have a picture
from every single day. They’re sitting on my compy, sad and bereft.
Right now my brother and his family are visiting from New Zealand! So much
fun. We got to meet little baby cousin I.M., who is just a month younger than
Addra.
We also went to see the Avengers movie (not with the kids),
which inspired me and Brice into a debate over which superpowers we would most
want. I was going to write a terribly witty post about that too, sans pictures
(sorry, but the photos of Brice being invisible are surprisingly unexciting).
Brice participated in the Warrior Dash, an obstacle course
5K where you get to dress up as a Viking and get covered in mud.
There were a few other assorted posts I planned to get to.
Maybe I will eventually. In the meantime, now you know what we have been doing
and what I haven’t been writing about.
The End.
*Or maybe you’re not
really “missing” them, but we’re going to go ahead and pretend you are.
**A double-plus-extra
thanks goes to the awesome Niu family, without whom our new shed would still be
a pile of junk on our lawn.
I've been wondering what you've been up to :)
ReplyDeletethough i knew most of what you wrote about already, its still good to have an update!