A few weeks back, Brice participated in the Warrior Dash, a
5K Viking-themed obstacle course race. Awesome, yes? So I am finally posting
some pictures of his awesomeness. And also the awesomeness of our friends, the
Nius. And also the awesomeness of his Viking family. Enjoy!
 |
| Preparing for battle. |
 |
| Ummm... Still preparing for battle. (And yes, he really did run the whole race wearing a beard hat.) |
 |
| I just love these air shots. |
 |
| And no, I didn't take any of these pics. |
 |
| This obstacle required crawling under barbed wire, so no avoiding the mud. |
 |
| Looks like fun, huh? |
 |
| The Victors. |
 |
| Everybody loves a sledgehammer. |
 |
| Cutest. Viking. Ever. |
 |
| Post race, post shower, still with baked-on fake mustache on his face. |
Way to go, Brice! And, yes, she is the cutest viking ever!
ReplyDelete