And
while we’re at it, let’s talk about Times New Roman 12 pt and how it will
forever be better than Calibri 11 pt and how Microsoft Word just needs to
accept that. … Hmmm. It seems I have said all that needs to be said on that
topic.
So
now back to food.
We
have had several memorable food moments already this year (and I’m not even
talking about the moments that involved food making its reappearance when it
wasn’t supposed to; that’s a topic for a different blog post).
I am breaking them
out into several posts. So without further ado… Food.
P.S. We had another food adventure in January (a curry cook-off), but it will have to wait to be written about another day. Stay tuned…
P.S. We had another food adventure in January (a curry cook-off), but it will have to wait to be written about another day. Stay tuned…
No comments:
Post a Comment