| Princess Coriel and her pet kitty. (Addra also likes to play whatever games Coriel wants to play.) |
The other night at the dinner table, I was talking to Coriel
about something she was doing and how Addra loves to be just like her. (I was trying to encourage her to be a good example.) This is
true, though—Addra always wants to wear Coriel’s clothes, eat what she eats, read her
books, play with her toys, act like a robot when Coriel is acting like a robot, etc. I told Coriel that this was because she was “pretty
wonderful.”
Love Coriel's face here. Such a teen face. So fun to read you and to feel how wonderful your lives are. Read a little of your writing a week or so ago...fabulous. Please sign my copy. --S
ReplyDeleteThanks, awesome one!
DeleteHello there Brice and Jeanna! We got a package from Amazon yesterday and I was thinking, "What has Todd ordered?" And then we discovered it was from you and Jeanna! Thanks for the gift. Of course I want to say you didn't need to do that, but I'm assuming you already know that ...with that said, we are excited to learn how to play it. We don't have that game and it looks really fun! Now I guess we owe you again! I have a feeling we will always owe you guys...You both are awesome! Thanks again! (and you didn't need to do that) Melissa
ReplyDeleteWah ha ha! We hope you like it. We think it's pretty fun--and very different to play a game that's cooperative instead of competitive! And I'm pretty sure we're always going to owe you, crazy woman, not the other way around. Love you guys!
Delete