23 January 2012

Wasting Time


Here I am, sitting at the computer as I have been for the last… ahem… hour or so, and I have gotten almost nothing done. There’s so much I could be doing. I could be blogging (which, of course, I finally am). I could be working on a novel. I could be working on the project that I need to finish sometime this decade as a gift for Brice. I could be cleaning out my email inbox or working on Primary stuff or fixing my budget or sorting our family photos or… you get the picture. But instead I’m avoiding anything even remotely resembling productivity. I’m reading other people’s blogs, agonizing over the annoyingness that is xxxxxx’s writing blog (name has been deleted, but he’s not anyone you know) (you may also wonder why I read it when I think he’s insane and annoying… I don’t know), writing a pointless blog post like this one, checking my email obsessively.

Okay, no more. I’m going to go do something else. Not exactly sure what, but I hope it shan’t be quite so time-waste-y. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment