15 January 2012

Assorted Projects, 2011

Coriel sewing her first purse. Sort of. So awesome!

Tomatoes from our first garden.

Learning to make balloon animals (FYI, this is a monkey on a tree).

Awesome pirate t-shirts for one and all. Arrr!

Halloween costumes exhibiting Last Avatar geekiness.

The geekiness increases with the homemade Katara
necklace (and yes, I've already been told that it's too dark).

Mimsy. Made for cute baby cousin LS.

Monkey for another cute baby cousin, IM. (We have cute baby cousins!)
(They're Coriel and Addra's cousins, not mine.)

Yes, I do have a copy of the certificate with my name and book title
(it's Turning Left atm). But I am not technologically savvy enough to get that one
on here. And yes, it's still an uber rough draft. And no, you can't read it yet.

Just starting to learn wirebending. Please insert some bad Last Avatar joke here.

More wirebending. Again, insert your own Last Avatar joke.

And the very best project of all!!!! We love 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Um..I don't think you should talk about me being talented when you are the one making jewelry, cute little monkey dolls, and most importantly, balloon animals. I think we are pretty easily matched in the talent department :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LS loves her Mimsy monkey doll. She has now made it very clear that it comes in as a close second to her blanket as far as necessity for sleeping and sucking on as she falls asleep. It is a well loved toy!

    ReplyDelete