 |
| Addra's birthday |

No one can make my little one laugh like her older sister can. No one delights her as often or as greatly. One day recently I was headed into the bathroom and Coriel was headed into her bedroom. Addra sat in the hallway, trying to decide what to do. She crawled a few steps toward me. Then she looked back and crawled a few steps toward Coriel. Pause. She looked at me briefly one more time before making her choice and heading off to play with Coriel. It touched my soul to see that bond they share.
Sure, I know there will be tough times. Already there are some difficulties with, ahem, sharing. And sometimes Coriel gets so overzealous in her affection that she knocks Addra over (which Addra doesn’t seem to appreciate). And to even think about the future, with two teenage girls in one household—well, I try not to.
But these little moments are so sweet. There is a wealth of love between them, and I am grateful for these gorgeous little spirits.
 |
Coriel is giving Addra her toy giraffe, Poppy, and her
very first doll, Peachy. And also about a thousand blankets. |
 |
| A snuggle |
 |
| A snuggle gone bad |
 |
| Good golly goodness they loved this box. |
 |
| We'll throw in a Daddy for good measure. |
I love the "snuggle gone bad". Sisters are cute when they love each other.
ReplyDeleteI love the box picture! Boxes are the BEST! I love the look on Addra's face as she is looking at Coriel. Sweet.
ReplyDelete