09 October 2011

Vacuum Adoration


Trying to vacuum around a one-year-old should be considered an extreme sport. For some reason, this little Addra of ours absolutely adores the vacuum. Perhaps it’s the novelty (what’s this new toy that I only see at most once a month?). Perhaps it’s the noise (it’s louder than I am!). Perhaps she thinks we’ve finally gotten her a pet.

For whatever reason, as soon as the vacuum goes on, Addra goes into this wild craze where she chases after it with great exuberance. It is quite a feat to vacuum around her. At one moment, I must keep from sucking up or squishing her little fingers. Another moment, I must not trip over her when I back up. And then, when I have to move the vacuum cord, I have to keep from choking her with it. 

I believe this picture says it all:

LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome picture! You can totally see the vacuum love just radiating from her little face! Soooo perfect! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete