30 January 2017

Recently on Facebook

Here are some of the things I did on Facebook recently without posting here:

Asked opinions on sending the 9yo into a Little Caesar's pizza place where I could see her the whole time so that I didn't have to get everyone out of the car. Most people were pleasantly in agreement that it was reasonable, which I thought it totally was. I did it today on our way to a friend's house for lunch, and it went very well. Coriel is very responsible and it's pretty great.

Asked a burning question: if you could be any Jane Austen character, major or minor, who would you be?

Shared a couple links:

http://mormonmommywriters.blogspot.com/2017/01/advice-i-need.html?m=1

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/28/511828717/with-a-bevy-of-ads-students-school-us-on-all-the-little-joys-in-life

Rambled about wanting to borrow carding combs and rock tumblers.

Exciting stuff, I know.


1 comment:

  1. Did you every find some carding combs to borrow? I still have mine!

    ReplyDelete