23 January 2017

Some days are cooler than others

On some days, truthfully, I am in a foul mood and everything my children do drives me crazy. Then there are other days when they are pretty much the coolest people I've ever met.*

Today has been one of the cool days.

Coriel has to make a brochure for a pretend wizard shop. She's making The Better Broomstick. Part of the description for one of her products is "with the Hexer as your ride, you don't need a guide." The whole thing is pretty much fantastic, and she surely has a brilliant future in advertising.

Yesterday Addra made an alicorn out of a plastic bin. Also, today she drew this awesome picture that's just massively cute.

Koa has taken to wandering around in roller skates. Also, at breakfast this morning, he was dual wielding his spoons.

Ammon is popping out two more teeth and eating everything in sight.

I may be biased, but I think they're pretty cool.








*Middle-aged Mormon Man has a theory about that, which I think it's probably correct. But also, some days my kids are just extra nifty.

8 comments:

  1. you are biased, of course, but they are awesomely cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they are pretty awesomely cool. And so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please place my order for one Hexer! And, oh, how adorable is that picture of Koa! Love your adorable kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ordering one sight unseen simply because of the incredible advertising poetry! So impressive!

    ReplyDelete