Pulled down a box this week of random papers to sort through. So much stuff I had forgotten! Here's a recap of some favorites so far:
A list I made in high school of qualities I wanted in a spouse. I got them all!
A picture of a rock monster drawn by 3yo Coriel.
A birthday card from my mom when I was six. It's always bittersweet to run across things from her. She was a great letter writer.
This statement that Brice made and I wrote down, dated 22 January 2007. "If cuteness was a flea, you'd be a flea circus!"
The kind and encouraging notes my brother Makani and best friend Kati wrote me for some random assignment in high school.
Remembering that we used to say "ecstatic like a biscuit." I think maybe I'll start that again.
A random drawing by Brice.
The really bad underwater photos from our Hawaii trip.
A photocopy of the very worst typo I ever saw in person.
I love looking back through memories! Love Coriel's rock monster! Escalloped noodles and children! Eek!
ReplyDeleteYum! Noodles and children! :)
Delete