Today's random stuff is normally post on Facebook:
The baby is eight months today! And to celebrate, he decided to officially crawl! Yay! And also eek!
Whenever we go on long drives, I get time to do things like my jewelry making. So I made two sets of earrings yesterday. For other people. Eventually I'll get to the jewelry I've been meaning to make for me. I was totally going to post photos, but apparently blogger doesn't want me to post photos from my phone. Sigh.
Happy new year! I hope that we can all focus on the awesome this year.
Update: pictures!
Crawling! How fun! New adventures for Pandy and his pet (aka the babe...)
ReplyDeleteI'm super impressed that you can make jewelry. in. a. car! Im. Press. Ive.!!
Thanks! It's pretty much the only time I get to, but it tends to be a massive pain in the butt. Things get dropped and lost, etc.
DeleteThose are beautiful earrings, btw!
ReplyDelete