03 November 2011

10 k

10000 words - go wifey go! Even though I haven't been giving her any time on her own to do the writing. Most impressive.

I work on a big software deployment. This week there were a lot of problems and I spent several long meetings explaining why the problems were not caused by my software, how the evidence did not point to or line up with the cause being my software, and how there was even evidence that it was not my software. But each day I had to explain again or to a different group of people all of the reasons why lots of things could be my fault but that I was pretty confident this wasn't one of them. Happily, it turns out it wasn't my fault after all. Hooray! Which still doesn't mean I won't get blamed the next time there's something going on : )

No comments:

Post a Comment