05 November 2011

not a success

J's word count for today may end up being 0 : ( sorry darling!

Good things: brought her slippers when her feet were cold. Brought her a glazed donut from the people I helped move today. Ordered chinese food for us. Helped clean a bit.
Bad things: didn't give her time to write or work on her lesson. Let the dinner sitch get to the point of ordering in b/c I tried out a new video game (my first in quite a long time). Didn't do any of the other dozen things that needed doing today. Spent several hours doing online trainings for work, leaving her with the kids.

Summary: not a success

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I consider the existence of a glazed donut, food I didn't cook, and a fantastic husband to be a pretty good success. I'm so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like. Anytime food we didn't cook is involved, it's a good day!

    ReplyDelete