Well, the good news is that I’m at 34055 words. The bad news is that I’m exhausting the vast majority of the story’s plot and have already exhausted all of the stuff that’s easy to write. Now I’m trying to fill in gaps. Ugh.
The other news is that I’m now avoiding doing anymore novel writing today and have therefore decided to delight you with an excess of blogging and a brief excerpt of a random moment that may or may not make the final cut of the novel. Happy reading!
Dear other nanowrimoers,
ReplyDeleteYou should know that she edited her excerpt before posting it. No other editing has happened yet that I know of, so we'll let her off with just a warning this time. : )
There's always the scripto-filibuster as a fall-back y'know . . .
ReplyDeleteHeh, if by filibuster you mean just randomly rambling on and on without end, yup! That's the plan! :)
ReplyDelete