She's off to a strong start, ahead on wordcount. Go wifey!
A fell asleep on me football-carry style tonight. Maybe she's looking for more variety in her routine. Or maybe she's still sick (her cold is moving from head to chest.)
Last night I used her music / light projector as a lamp for reading. I had seen J do that (tilt the swivel head to point at the book). The problem is that it projects a slowly rotating scene of happy animals in vivid colors. Having that swirling, ever-changing, lurid spot of color overlaid on the words made it very headachy to read : ( fortunately, after a couple of minutes I figured out how to remove the scenery plate and then had some nice clean white light. I'm sure there's a gospel lesson in there about living by pure light instead of worldly, bright, unfulfilling light shows, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
J is at a primary presidency mtg tonight. She thinks it's ironic (read somewhat frustrating) that she has so much more than normal (almost nothing levels) going on this month when she's all worried about writing. I figure she's getting help w/ the writing specifically b/c she is doing her churchy stuff, rather than despite it.
No comments:
Post a Comment