A quick update from me:
- Brice is awesome. It’s been so fun for me to see his posts from his Blackberry as he snuggles our daughter to sleep. (And despite our lazy day, I still got my words in for today.)
- Word count goal: 12500 words; actual count at present: 16923! So hooray, I’m ahead. But the worst is yet to come.
- I have written up just about everything I originally outlined. Egad. That means I have much to fill in.
- Something fun about typing as fast as you can without stopping: Occasionally I have word stutters, where my fingers get confused and type out waaay too many letters. But it’s just faster to keep typing through the stutter rather than try to go back and fix it. Two of my favorites so far: anytnhigagainst (“against”) and tentrusthsiastic (“enthusiastic”).
- I love having a writing buddy. It makes a huge difference. Thanks, Meghan!
- An adorable moment: Coriel chasing Addra around the room, both of them crawling and giggling. Love!
- And now, back to work! (Or actually, in this case, back to bed. And hooray for an extra hour of sleep tonight.)
Tx, almost like being there . . .
ReplyDeleteGo, Jeanna, Go! Love your word "stutters" (Hey Brice - notice my proper use of quotes!) Trying to see how you got those two words - that was some serious word stuttering! :-)
ReplyDeleteI think most of my stutters are my fingers wanting to type out a different word first--so the "against" started out as "anything," and then my brain told my fingers, "No! That's not the word I wanted." Good times.
ReplyDeleteAnd Dad--I'm glad you figured out how to post! :)