30 November 2011
follow-up
Man, that's a hard post to follow! I'm sure that tonight's post should be equally meaningful and insightful. Instead, all I can think of is "pomplemoose". It's so fun to say! Technically pomplamoose or pamplemousse depending on if you mean the indie rock duo or the french word for grapefruit. Or my way if all you want is a delightful word. Today I was trying and trying to remember it, fruitlessly (hee hee). Possibly the best thing about it is that I have been saying it for a long time with no ideas what (if anything) it meant. Like "mokachogi!" Great to say, no idea if it means anything. (Zero results in google, closest match is mochi, another awesome word, but one I know the meaning of since I ate some in Hawaii around the same time I ate some musubi - incidentally also fun to say). So there you go. My follow up to my wife's beautiful post is a series of mostly-words that I love to blurt out randomly or use as pet names for my daughters. The dichotomy in these posts actually illustrates a fair amount about our marriage (am I going to get in trouble for that? Or the overuse of parens in this post? Tune in next time to find out!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment