Yep, so my wife is writing a novel this month. So I'm taking over kid duties _and_ blog posts. Which I'll be doing from my blackberry (work) while I hold A as she sleeps. Right now she's got a nose-bubbling, drippy, goopy-sneeze cold so she's breathing better upright. In fact, the last 2 nights she just couldn't seem to get comfy. Much screaming, back arching, rolling/inchworming around on her back ensued. Finally just after I'm done praying for help I get the idea to hold her face out. Which I never do when I'm putting her to sleep. Okie dokie though, so I try it and !miracle! She's out cold in 90 seconds. I love thart prayers get answered even when they're little.
PS "I'm sneaking up on your food!" (So cute when C did it that I just really have to say it once in a while.
PPS - PS normally means postscript or something that follows the normal text. But for me, postscript is one of the three big printer languages. Yes, because I'm a geek. Yes, because it's my job. Yes, because you automatically map acronyms to the usage you need most. FYI - the other main types are PCL5 and 6 and EMF. They each have their benefits, which I could go into, but we're already at way past the caring threshold for normal people.
PPPS I love my family!
Isn't my hubby awesome?!
ReplyDelete