29 November 2011
attack!
Bloggie bloggie! Maybe it's a new friend! didn't buy anything online for cyber-Monday (mostly b/c I had already gotten J her presents. What are they? Present-type presents! Helped Bro Gregory move his stuff into a storage unit tonight. B4 that, made dinner while J got her hair cut - it's cute! And drew some cute pictures with C after she was done pretending to be Mulan and training hitting pillows with her bamboo stick (handle for a butterfly catcher). It was cute when she asked me if I wanted her to train me - yes, I want you to train me. She says: Rule 1, no hitting people. Rule 2: no hitting furniture. Now Bend your legs. She demonstrates by facing forward with her legs apart and bent deeply. Then she says "Hiiiiii" "Yah" as she jumps and spins and hits a pillow with her staff/spear. Or pokes it out. Or spins it around. Whoa! She actually did some pretty good moves! I was honored to learn from my little grasshopper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment